James wrote:
i don't see anything where she states le pen will win
A couple of significant comments from Sharon Knight/Steven Birchfield that seem to unambiguously indicate a Le Pen win at the end of the article:
I think Le Pen will win through default, as much as just having the slightly stronger significators in her various charts.

The fact that both feminine planets are in the 10th and in various levels of dignity, suggests a woman will triumph.
Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Some philosophical thoughts.

1/ I don't believe that Astrology makes too much happen but it does bring "thoughts", "feelings" and "ideas" into our heads. Do we act on them?

However, that is about 85% to 90% of the time. Other times I've known that I was endanger of doing something I didn't want to do and off I went and did it.

2/ This then leads on to how does Astrology effect us. My opinion is that it brings about subtle hormonal changes.

People like WD would say that in reality we are in this massive soup governed by laws of physics.

3/ Which leads me on to my point. It is a repeat but worth repeating. I know from observation that the World begins to go a but cwazy 5-2 days before the Full Moon. Or 6 - 2.

I know from observation that this next Full Moon and the one after are the cwaziest of the year. And that loads of fear and even paranoia could be around. Just wait for the UK one !!

But also we are at the top of some very strong +VEs Cycles just now. The Node entering Leo. The trine between r.Saturn and Uranus. And that those two form a Grand Trine if that is allowed with the Node.

Therefore, with the Full Moon late on Wednesday 10th May slap bang in Scorpio we'll all have been running around like maniacs since Friday or Saturday this week.

The stabilising +VEs will reduce the running around I feel.

But it points to some sort of panic around the time and after the French Election 2nd round.

Why ? What will be the trigger ?

4/ People are also saying that a Woman will end up ruling in France. Well, repeat, Macron's wife may be that Woman as she is 20 years older than him.

Just adding some philosophical points.

But plenty of good Astrologers say Le Pen should win.

Search YouTube for "Astrology Prediction of the 2017 French Election: Emmanuel Macron vs. Marine Le Pen".

5/ If she does win then of course that'll be a massive shock wave and 5 days of Lunar hysteria but she'll have little power as the Assembly can block her. They are voted in in June.

Certainly more exciting than Eastenders.

H

EN MARCHE

FRENTE NACIONAL

These are the two CHART of the French Political Parties that are in the ballotage the next 7 of May of 2017.
EN MARCHE(EM), created by Emmanuel Macron, on April 6, 2016,with a strong position of the SUN set to Uranus in Aries, and the NATIONAL PARTY (PN), with its candidate Marine Le Pen, created on October 5, 1972 with the Sun set to Uranus in Libra.
The position of the MH in the PN is in the last Solarv Return square by Saturn and set to Neptune, so in my opinion will be a very equal election, and won IN MARCHE, the candidate MACRON. The Solar Return of En Marche has the MH opposed to URANO indicating the impact that it produced when winning the First Voting, and to rise with the triumph in the Ballotage, this in sync with the transit of Uranus on the DSC of the Chart of the V French Republic.

Hello Folks,

So I often discuss my very high level rolling Mundane analysis with Investment Managers. It is interesting to listen to the slant they put on it.

For example although we are now running into the Scorpio Full Moon which nearly always brings sharp selling in the Markets, there are just too many strong +VEs around to let that happen.

Then it is very unlikely using this mentality for Le Pen to win. This method of interpretation isn't too clever in my book.

The -VEs is the vote is in the days running up to the Full Moon and that it is in Scorpio. The Unknowable Mercury Uranus conjunction r.Saturn trine is a bit harder to understand. Radical thought ?

The +VEs are the Mercury /Mars reception, the r.Saturn Mercury trine, the Mars r.Jupiter trine, the Sun Pluto trine, The Node approaching 29? Leo/ Regulus and the r.Saturn Uranus trine.

That is an awful lot of +VEs in play around and after the French Election for anything shocking or destabilising to happen.

So based on the above I'd say Macron to win with 65%-70% to 30%-35% of the Vote.

H

PS The UK Election on the other had has the most powerful -VE Full Moon crossing Scorpio in the days running in to it and all those above +VEs have gone, and we'll be running thru the Mars r.Pluto -VEs.

All eyes on Marine Le Pen's seventh house Saturn at 25 degrees Aries 33 minutes.

Transiting Mercury turned direct at 24 degrees Aries 50 minutes and transiting Uranus at 25 degrees Aries 46 minutes are conjunct on Marine Le Pen's Saturn.

What does Saturn in the seventh house mean? Surely the seventh house has a bearing on elections and opponents?

Obviously her Saturn is part of a much bigger pattern of aspects in her chart, which is getting a huge transit right now. What is difficult to predict is what it all means....

Uranus conjunct her seventh house Saturn. Jupiter conjunct her Ascendant. Pluto conjunct her IC. Even just transiting Uranus conjunct natal Saturn, on its own, is a big transit that means something......change? Uranus is the unexpected, Uranus is change.

The whole mainstream media is telling us she can't possibly win, so I am not making any predictions. I don't have enough experience of looking at politicians' charts.

I was just looking at Tony Blair's chart, and his electoral career seems to be about his chart angles, rising Mars in Gemini, and his Moon in 11.5 degrees Aquarius. His 1997 success seems to be about transiting Neptune's antiscion and Pluto in 26 degrees Capricorn and 4 degrees Sagittarius (an antiscion conjunction of the two outer planets) aspecting his chart angles and Mars, and his fall from political grace was sometime around 2007 when transiting Neptune in 18.5 degrees Aquarius, antiscion 11.5 degrees Scorpio square transiting Chiron in 11.5 degrees Aquarius aspected his Moon.

When you look at politicians' charts, maybe it is the chart angles that are most important for them as politicians. All kinds of other things can affect them that have nothing to do with their political careers.

One thing that makes this French election interesting is that both charts have an accurate time of birth, making studying them worth the time and effort.

Ok Macron. I am trying to understand his chart, and I do not know anything much about the French political system, or what the media are saying about more important French elections later this year?

Macron has Pluto 16.5 degrees Libra, antiscion 13.5 degrees Pisces, which is sesquiquadrate to his Ascendant in 29.5 degrees Capricorn. His Saturn in 0.5 degrees Virgo has antiscion 29.5 degrees Aries, which squares his Ascendant.

I think this pattern is what is mostly being transited to now. His Midheaven at 29.5 degrees Scorpio has also been important in his career success, as Neptune in Aquarius and IsisTranspluto in Leo both squared it in recent years, bringing him where he is now.

This aspect pattern of Ascendant, Saturn and Pluto in Macron's chart is going to get a huge transit at the beginning of August this year. I have no idea when France is having these other elections, hopefully somebody will explain. Early August transiting Pluto at 17.5 degrees Capricorn, Neptune 13.5 degrees Pisces antiscion 16.5 degrees Libra, Jupiter 17 degrees Libra, IsisTranspluto 1 degree Virgo antiscion 29 degrees Aries, and Uranus 28.5 degrees Aries, will all transit Macron's Pluto, Saturn, Ascendant structure.

I need to think about this more, but at the moment I am thinking that Macron could get what looks like great success in early August, followed by a total reversal in late September or early October. I know nothing about the French election timetable.

At the moment in the current election, there is nothing strikingly transiting Macron's chart angles. In the first election in April, transiting Jupiter was conjunct his Pluto, triggered by transiting Mercury retrograde in 29 degrees Aries. Jupiter was carrying Neptune in 13.5 degrees Pisces, antiscion 16.5 degrees Libra so affecting Macron's Pluto, Saturn and Ascendant pattern. Maybe his success was just a fluke caused by Mercury being retrograde, preventing Jupiter from doing what it would otherwise have done? I don't know as I don't understand the effects of Mercury retrograde enough. Today there is nothing transiting to Macron's Ascendant.

As an update to my earlier link giving Sharon Knights prediction I need to clarify that it appears I was wrong that this was a collaboration with Steven Birchfield like her previous predictions on the Brexit and US Election. Although he has made no public prediction Steven Birchfield has privately corresponded with Sharon giving his reasons why he thinks Macron will win. Sharon has a lot of respect for Steven Birchfield as he is her mentor in traditional mundane astrology. She now seems to agree with his logic a Macron win looks more likely but is sticking with her original prediction to avoid looking fickle. As a result she has issued an updated position on her view of this.

http://www.astrologersharon.co.uk/news/

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

OK So Macron has won 66% to 34%. Personally I felt that'd be the result.

I based this on my very high level rolling Mundane analysis that I do week by week.

The week ahead looks very stable and +VE and therefore it'd have been hard to see how a shock wave could have happened today.

The doubt I did have was the upcoming Full Moon in Scorpio which does usually bring some serious fear and panic. However, today the Moon is nearly exact on Jupiter in Libra suggesting the most balanced of balanced mentalities.

Just earlier today I was looking at Jupiter crossing Le Pen's Ascendant, but with Neptune in inconjunction. That points to a massive dose of illusion or delusion.

I do the Astrology to understand the Global Economic trends. Astrologically we are very much at the Top Top Top of big +VE Cycles.

For example The Node moves into Leo soon and some say that 29? Leo is the uber peak on the 10th May, but others that the earlier degrees of Leo are such. I know that the Node in Leo can bring good stuff for Speculation especially Eclipses.

Other important Cycles are Saturn Uranus that peaks on the 19th May. And Jupiter Uranus both which play out this year.

So there is much to say we are at the Top now. With Mars biting into Pluto soon and Mercury dropping out of Reception with Mars ,and Mars OoBs deterioration has to come, but this week ahead seem to have plenty of +VEs in it.

For me the real down turn will come in the Autumn on 2018, but until then we'll go thru a series of Will it? Won't Its. We had one a few weeks back and we'll have another in the week of the 15th May.

Thanks for all the inputs.

H

mark,

thanks for the update to your previous updates from may 1st...

this steven birchfield personality seems to take on grand proportions, in spite of the fact he seems to like to stay as far away from the astro community as is humanly possible. it would probably be best that no one said anything about him, as he's probably capable of speaking for himself, in spite of how many others appear to want to speak for him! personally i find the whole thing hugely entertaining!!!

Centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron has decisively won the French presidential election, projected results say.

Mr Macron defeated far-right candidate Marine Le Pen by about 65.5% to 34.5% to become, at 39, the country's youngest president, the results show.

Mr Macron will also become the first president from outside the two traditional main parties since the modern republic's foundation in 1958.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/0

It seems that elections are fitting the opinion polls again! Thanks to everyone taking the time to post here. And congratulations to those of you here and/or elsewhere who called this election correctly with astrological logic.

Partly due to time constraints I decided discretion was the better part of valour this time round and have used this election as a useful learning opportunity for mundane research.

Some reasons the BBC use to explain why Macron won the Presidency:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39791036

Mark