Will be back?

Hello to all.
I've changed job a month ago, mostly because of better money offer.
Yet, Venus retrograde (ruling my Sun and AC in natal) causes me drifting back mood, missing old job, discomfort with new office conditions and longer commuting, etc. In addition Mercury going retro soon, which I've learn the only positive side could be returns somewhere, even to old job...
So, in regards of possibility to return back to old job, my approach to this horary is looking at Sun (me,AC ruler) and Saturn as 7th ruler - no possible soon aspects, but Saturn in Sun's triplicity.
Also Moon as secondary indicator approaching Jupiter (Saturn's ruler) with trine and transferring Sun's light to Jupiter, maybe best indicator in chart.
Still, Sun approaching Jupiter with opposition, where Sun is much stronger in sign of exalting and own triplicity, while Sun also ruling my 2nd house. Does it mean that even if previous employer ask me back he can't actually match my present salary, and I'll keep this job?
Another worry is that Jupiter at 4th house cusp reminding me time of working from home, freelancing actually. That was more relaxing time ( no commuting every day, round trip approaching 3 hours now), but I could never compare my incomes with present salary...